Saturday 24 January 2009

why do i not worry?

Finally finallly.....i fixed my internet connection! god..thats such a silly thing to be happy about! but i think with a great weather, u can be happy about almost anything! why couldnt it just last the year round?
I sometimes wonder how people get stressed over work during weekends...I have to struggle thinking of where do i have to start from every Sunday! Am i the only one..or what is it? Even with all this recession and subsequent terminations we r doing...the weekend just pushes away all thoughts of work just like the wind erases any writing on the sand....Ok that got a bit too much...but well thats what the weekend is s'posed to do! So why are people such worrywarts in life?

My worry is why dont i worry?? What a shame to be saying that! but whtever,,, sometimes I want my mind to think more than it does, and worry more than it does....
its not like i dont worry at all...but these small tensions result in a few mood swings...which are soon forgotten...But why not more? I dont wanna be one of those types to not be bothered about whats happening in my life as well as other ppl's! And i so hate it when ppl say ..U look like ur in ur own world..(yeah i got one of those yesterday) Aloofness can take so many forms & we dont even realize....! Ok im writing some crap...But thats what is my tension....again this tension lasts for a while and then my mind is soon relaxed about it!

No comments: